Skip to main content

Common Sense Topic: Government Distractions

We have so many government distractions that it is no wonder our generation of kids are getting stupider every generation. After watching the morning news show, I understand how adults are becoming stupid. The morning show do not focus on anything meaningful. So the story that kicked this off is I seen a story about how the city of San Francisco is rounding up the homeless to stay in shelters until the end of March. Why now? What to hell is the point of rounding up homeless now, Super Bowl 50? You see San Fran does not want tourist to know how badly the homeless situation. Oh no. They are going to let the homeless stay in shelters until the end of March so the remain tourist do not see the homeless.
This is why we need a channel like InvisiblePeople.tv here at you tube. My issue with this is simple. It is complete bullshit that we are so distracted by all the groceries who are running ads for Supper Bowl parties and we have people who are working two and four part time jobs to pay their basic living expenses. Yet we are promoting the bowl game, Friends Reunion (I will get into that in a minute), and the gay/transgender agenda.
I have said before and I will say it again, I do not give a shit what the lgbt community does. I wish them all the happiness, harmony, love, and peace; you are not going to be a main topic for me. Last night I watched a station called MeTv; it is a station that airs programs like CHiPs, Happy Days, and M.A.S.H.  Your remember shows a family could watch together. There was not the smut and shit in them. The more I watch this channel the more I remember how family oriented television use to be and how much I miss it.
Now the Friends Reunion show. This show was stupid and useless the first time around why in hell does anyone think it will be different a second time around. Let the damn horse rest and quit beating the horse. We have families living paycheck to paycheck, barely enough food to go around and through the month and this shit was what we are supposed to be pacing the floor while counting down the days until the friends crew come together again. The things that keep me wake at night is food insecurity and homelessness. We just gave Iran $100 billion dollars to buy their loyalty. Bullshit! This goat humper does not have any loyalty to us or anyone else. Give me the billions and I will have every empty warehouse from Hell’s Kitchen in New York to San Fran renovated green and I will have the homeless housed and employed.
Make no mistake y’all. We are on a moral edge here. We are also on the edge of World War 3. These nalo bastards are going to force us kicking and screaming into rather the average Joe wants it or not. I personally am fed up with war. The only thing we have accomplished in Afghanistan is to send Taliban on vacation and put Al Qaeda underground until the fit into our plans again. Now we have their prodigy ISIS and the government is not really focused on defeating them. Of course, now that we need Al Qaeda and Taliban because after funding ISIS and they have gone rouge, ISIS was framed for the Paris attack on 13 November 2015.
  Has anyone else figured this out besides me? Seriously. It was so clear after a few weeks and nobody from ISIS really took credit for the attack. If these lunatics had actually done this, do not you think they would have taken credit for it? They did videos of the beheadings they did to say to the world “Hey this is who we are and this is what we do”. In addition, not really that much on the Paris. The government wanted us to focus on “Black Friday” sales so sale spoilers were released.
Therefore, you see the government issues us distractions like Marriage equality when we were close to finding out that the bombs NATO was dropping on Syria came from us. And the fake abortion videos was released when the Syrian Refugee problem became known and what never made news here was the fact the people of Finland had protested their arrival to their country. There have been no Syrian Refugees allowed in Finland that I know of so far.

The video will at https://youtu.be/zgEdFpq-zMM.
http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Homeless-to-pitch-tents-and-protest-near-S-F-s-6804393.php

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Is A Racket

  This is an excellent quick read. If you don’t have ADHD, it’s a quick read. I started this book before Thanksgiving so between the holidays and every day crazy train I finally finished it. Of course, I made notes in each chapter about my thoughts. We’ll see if this helped compared to the chapter-by-chapter review we did on The New Confessions Of An Economic Hit Man by John Perkins.  Throughout the book, General Butler covers the ins and outs of war. He looks at the financial cost and the human cost. He starts out by explaining how the military-industrial complex was formed. Which I do think is critical. Most people in America don’t understand what the military-industrial complex is. Never mind how it is used. I am not going into detail here just read The New Confessions Of An Economic Hit Man. You will understand the order in which things unfold. The minority of Americans know who profits from war and who doesn’t. General Butler covers that as well. You will notice I said ‘m...

Book and Chapter Review

How America Angered God Lust

  We left off at Wrath. Now we will continue this list and finish it out. Sin: Lust This is the sin that nails us all. It is wanting power, pleasure, and money. Not necessarily all of these but one or all.  I grew up in the 1980s so when I think of examples of this particular sin I am reminded of Jim Baker and Jessica Hawn. He was married to Tammy and lusted after two things; money and Jessica. Their lust brought them down in the end. Tammy had her own lust for money that contributed to their downfall.  Ten Commandment:  Thou shall not commit adultery.  Virtue: Chastity Being chaste is recommended by Christ. In the book of Mathew chapters 19: 12 and 22: 20 Christ talks of being chaste. Being chaste teaches discipline. https://youtu.be/7Y8lHwOIu_A