Skip to main content

Common Sense Topic: Goal Recap

Congratulations to Bernie Sanders! I know I came down hard on his supporters Friday. Focus your anger on each voting day. It is law of average. For every state you do not win, you may win two or four, as was the case this week. Sanders’ got screwed out of Arizona and possibly Idaho. This week Sanders walked away with Utah, Alaska, Washington St. and Hawaii.
Goal Recap:
Let us stop the following;
1.     Government forced stupidity. Both on the educational level and with the lame stream media. There is so much alternative media out there. You just have to look for it. I have found Christopher Green from AM TV and Luke from We Are Change to be informative. Alex Jones from Info Wars is hit or miss for me. Also, I like Euro News and Russia Today, even though it has been called Russian Propaganda Machine. Kind of like NBC, ABC, and CBS is here for our government. Now the educational side our teachers are now relegated to handing out packets, briefing kids on directions, and grouping up kids so they can teach each other.
2.     Forced insurance. Here is a racket that makes the 1920’s mob look like amateurs. This extortion has got to stop. It is set up so that the doctors, who work in emergency rooms because they cannot get a job anywhere else, can get paid twice for administering the same care. This must stop.
3.     Government imposed election choices. The government has set up a system where we have the illusion of choices. We do have choices. We can write in choices. We have to fight for them.
We have to reclaim our justice system. Stop the government from imposing a culture of hate. Stop the government from using religions to create havoc and hate. We have to start reclaiming our faiths for ourselves. The government’s invasion into Christianity is why I can no longer practice it. The promise of tax breaks in exchange for dictating what is spoken at the pulpit has to stop. This government control is why, if there really is a Christ to return, he has got to do it now. Otherwise, we will be forced to except behavior, which we feel to be immoral, will become the norm.

The video will be at https://youtu.be/ruOQNV3MBHw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Is A Racket

  This is an excellent quick read. If you don’t have ADHD, it’s a quick read. I started this book before Thanksgiving so between the holidays and every day crazy train I finally finished it. Of course, I made notes in each chapter about my thoughts. We’ll see if this helped compared to the chapter-by-chapter review we did on The New Confessions Of An Economic Hit Man by John Perkins.  Throughout the book, General Butler covers the ins and outs of war. He looks at the financial cost and the human cost. He starts out by explaining how the military-industrial complex was formed. Which I do think is critical. Most people in America don’t understand what the military-industrial complex is. Never mind how it is used. I am not going into detail here just read The New Confessions Of An Economic Hit Man. You will understand the order in which things unfold. The minority of Americans know who profits from war and who doesn’t. General Butler covers that as well. You will notice I said ‘m...

Book and Chapter Review

How America Angered God Lust

  We left off at Wrath. Now we will continue this list and finish it out. Sin: Lust This is the sin that nails us all. It is wanting power, pleasure, and money. Not necessarily all of these but one or all.  I grew up in the 1980s so when I think of examples of this particular sin I am reminded of Jim Baker and Jessica Hawn. He was married to Tammy and lusted after two things; money and Jessica. Their lust brought them down in the end. Tammy had her own lust for money that contributed to their downfall.  Ten Commandment:  Thou shall not commit adultery.  Virtue: Chastity Being chaste is recommended by Christ. In the book of Mathew chapters 19: 12 and 22: 20 Christ talks of being chaste. Being chaste teaches discipline. https://youtu.be/7Y8lHwOIu_A