Skip to main content

Common Sense Topic: Week Review

Since I did this video I went to my daughter’s school and found out that I can no, have to pay taxes which pays the salary for the school employees, support my daughter on my own, and go without so my daughter doesn’t. But I’m not entitled to see to her education on my own. I can’t even get copies until I provide proof she is enrolled in virtual school. This is bullshit.

Tuesday there was primaries in the last six states. Trump of course won the republican votes. He is kind of like that Banny Rooster standing on top of corpses of the other roosters in the farm yard like Rocky. Benghazi Butcher stool the remaining super delegates needed for the Democratic nomination. Emphasis on stole. Remember the only difference between her and Charles Manson is money. She has money to stay out of prison and he doesn’t have a dime. Then we have the fact that the GOP is refusing to vote for him even if he does get the party’s nomination. They have said they will vote for the Benghazi Butcher instead of Trump.

Keep an eye on Infowars, We Are Change, and Alternative Media with Christopher Greene. They are at Dresden Germany were the Bilderberg group of super billion and trillionaires get together and decide who is going to war and who’s economy will colipase. This is the second time they have meet up this year. I don’t think they have ever meet more than once in an election year ever. On the topic list will be the Brit Exit and our election. First of all, our election is none of their business if they aren’t citizens. There is a video on you tube about the Brit Exit and it really lays out the plan the European Union. It’s not pretty. Currently Switzerland is the only European country which isn’t a part of the Union and yet they are doing better than any of the countries who are a part of the EU. They don’t have the crime because they don’t have the immigrants. I have no doubt EU will try to force them to take immigrants. The situation with the immigrants as I have said before, blame is like piss on a platter. There’s plenty to go around. Why not have leaders set down together and work out deals. Take a country like Finland which is next to Russia. When Finland needs oil why not have they leaders set down and talk about a deal which will work for everyone. This approach just makes sense. No bloodshed. No one is losing their homes for oil. No one is dying for oil.
Bottom line in order to move forward as a human race, we need to push the superrich out the way and push the politicians out of the way. If they stand in the way of humanity moving forward, push them aside. We have to decide which is more important; an imperialistic fascist government with full control on the education system, or building communities where people care and respect each other. Remember, Anarchy and Revolution is the only path to freedom.


The video will be at https://youtu.be/7ziNkiW4COE. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Is A Racket

  This is an excellent quick read. If you don’t have ADHD, it’s a quick read. I started this book before Thanksgiving so between the holidays and every day crazy train I finally finished it. Of course, I made notes in each chapter about my thoughts. We’ll see if this helped compared to the chapter-by-chapter review we did on The New Confessions Of An Economic Hit Man by John Perkins.  Throughout the book, General Butler covers the ins and outs of war. He looks at the financial cost and the human cost. He starts out by explaining how the military-industrial complex was formed. Which I do think is critical. Most people in America don’t understand what the military-industrial complex is. Never mind how it is used. I am not going into detail here just read The New Confessions Of An Economic Hit Man. You will understand the order in which things unfold. The minority of Americans know who profits from war and who doesn’t. General Butler covers that as well. You will notice I said ‘m...

Book and Chapter Review

How America Angered God Lust

  We left off at Wrath. Now we will continue this list and finish it out. Sin: Lust This is the sin that nails us all. It is wanting power, pleasure, and money. Not necessarily all of these but one or all.  I grew up in the 1980s so when I think of examples of this particular sin I am reminded of Jim Baker and Jessica Hawn. He was married to Tammy and lusted after two things; money and Jessica. Their lust brought them down in the end. Tammy had her own lust for money that contributed to their downfall.  Ten Commandment:  Thou shall not commit adultery.  Virtue: Chastity Being chaste is recommended by Christ. In the book of Mathew chapters 19: 12 and 22: 20 Christ talks of being chaste. Being chaste teaches discipline. https://youtu.be/7Y8lHwOIu_A