Skip to main content

Common Sense Topic: 4TH Of July

Hey y’all hope y’all have a safe and happy 4th of July.
We have seen a quite a few activities over the last few weeks. Now we seen the false flag on June 12 in Orlando. Over the last week we seen a terrorist “attack” at an airport in Istanbul Ataturk Airport.  (http://on.rt.com/7hf3)
So here are my thoughts on 4th of July activities. We constantly see a reduction of our rights via the Constitution. Now everyone now knows that the attack in Orlando was fake. Now it’s only a matter of time in the Istanbul Airport is rendered a false flag as well. So this leaves the “bombing” in Baghdad Iraq. This two will be announced as a false flag in a matter of weeks. Which leaves Monday. I don’t have any “inside” source others here on you tube claim to have. What I do have is common sense to read a timeline. So let’s look at the timeline:
Event                                        Place                             False Flag          Month
Terrorist Attack                          Orlando                        Yes                   June
Airport                                      Istanbul                         Unknown yet     June
 Bombing                                  Baghdad                       Unknown yet     July 1st
Independence Day                     America                                                July 4th
This brings me to Monday. I suspect that there will be activities done today July 3rd which cause events for tomorrow to be “cancelled”. Instead having the usually fireworks in independent communities, we probable will be told that cities will provide “fireworks” entertainment instead of individual families and communities doing them. We will even be discouraged from have cook outs. Rather provisions will be provided at a low cost by vendors. And of course, you will the local church nuts do this so they can indoctrinate you.
Like I said I don’t have any “inside” sources. Just a pattern of behavior. This government has been hell bent on taking the constitution and using it for a fire starter. I have no doubt that this government will try to sabotage tomorrows events. I hope I am wrong. I am just looking at a pattern of events and the governments activities.
So I want to encourage you to go ahead with the activities you have planned tomorrow. Have your cookout, hang out at the beach, or by your poolside, and do use the fireworks you already planned on using. No matter what the government says. Remember this may well be our last 4th of July celebration, ever. If the electoral college gets their way, it will be the end of America as we know it. So from here out, celebrate every holiday this year as if they are you last because if the Benghazi Butcher gets her way, we as American will no longer exist as we know it.
Wednesday I look at the use of smart tech. The advantage and disadvantages.
Till later, Anarchy and Revolution is our sole path to freedom.

The video will be at https://youtu.be/AhukqaHZx4s.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Is A Racket

  This is an excellent quick read. If you don’t have ADHD, it’s a quick read. I started this book before Thanksgiving so between the holidays and every day crazy train I finally finished it. Of course, I made notes in each chapter about my thoughts. We’ll see if this helped compared to the chapter-by-chapter review we did on The New Confessions Of An Economic Hit Man by John Perkins.  Throughout the book, General Butler covers the ins and outs of war. He looks at the financial cost and the human cost. He starts out by explaining how the military-industrial complex was formed. Which I do think is critical. Most people in America don’t understand what the military-industrial complex is. Never mind how it is used. I am not going into detail here just read The New Confessions Of An Economic Hit Man. You will understand the order in which things unfold. The minority of Americans know who profits from war and who doesn’t. General Butler covers that as well. You will notice I said ‘m...

Book and Chapter Review

How America Angered God Lust

  We left off at Wrath. Now we will continue this list and finish it out. Sin: Lust This is the sin that nails us all. It is wanting power, pleasure, and money. Not necessarily all of these but one or all.  I grew up in the 1980s so when I think of examples of this particular sin I am reminded of Jim Baker and Jessica Hawn. He was married to Tammy and lusted after two things; money and Jessica. Their lust brought them down in the end. Tammy had her own lust for money that contributed to their downfall.  Ten Commandment:  Thou shall not commit adultery.  Virtue: Chastity Being chaste is recommended by Christ. In the book of Mathew chapters 19: 12 and 22: 20 Christ talks of being chaste. Being chaste teaches discipline. https://youtu.be/7Y8lHwOIu_A