Skip to main content

Common Sense Topic: Virtual Letter to Section 8 People

Dear Section 8 People
As a tax payer, I am sick of paying your rent, electric, and food stamps. I understand the economy sucks and has for a few years now. Expect you have never really worked a day in your life. If it doesn’t involve scamming (hustling) the system, you’re not interested.
We the tax payers are done paying your way through life. I don’t think President Roosevelt intended for people to use programs like WIC for an inheritance. They were supposed to be to help those who lost their asses in the stock market crash in 1930 get back on their feet. Unlike them, you don’t know how much pride comes from putting a meal on the table knowing it came from your hard work not the tax payer. Nor do you know the pride of providing for your family yourself. You don’t understand the fact that social service programs were created to provide temporary assistance.
You expect the tax payers to pay for your way of life and your piss poor choices. Well we are paying. Your rent, electric, food, and insurance. Your attitudes suck. Just because you have a hard life, which you have happily chosen, doesn’t mean you get to make everyone else’s day miserable. Yet you do.
Here’s what I would love to see happen to you people:
1.       Be forced to provide for your own family. Like the rest of us do, it’s called a job. Maybe two part jobs since Obamacare has killed off any chance of finding full time employment.
2.       Have to buy your own insurance.
3.       Be forced to own used cars. Not Landrover or BMW.
4.       Learn how rewarded it is to look yourself in the mirror knowing you provided for your family.
Okay it’s not too late for any of the above to happen. What are y’all going to do when these social service programs no longer exist? You people about lose your minds when your food stamp card isn’t loaded on time. It’s time you stand on your own feet. Enough is enough.


Until later, Anarchy and Revolution is the true path to freedom.

The video will be at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq9iHQHj77A.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Is A Racket

  This is an excellent quick read. If you don’t have ADHD, it’s a quick read. I started this book before Thanksgiving so between the holidays and every day crazy train I finally finished it. Of course, I made notes in each chapter about my thoughts. We’ll see if this helped compared to the chapter-by-chapter review we did on The New Confessions Of An Economic Hit Man by John Perkins.  Throughout the book, General Butler covers the ins and outs of war. He looks at the financial cost and the human cost. He starts out by explaining how the military-industrial complex was formed. Which I do think is critical. Most people in America don’t understand what the military-industrial complex is. Never mind how it is used. I am not going into detail here just read The New Confessions Of An Economic Hit Man. You will understand the order in which things unfold. The minority of Americans know who profits from war and who doesn’t. General Butler covers that as well. You will notice I said ‘m...

Book and Chapter Review

How America Angered God Lust

  We left off at Wrath. Now we will continue this list and finish it out. Sin: Lust This is the sin that nails us all. It is wanting power, pleasure, and money. Not necessarily all of these but one or all.  I grew up in the 1980s so when I think of examples of this particular sin I am reminded of Jim Baker and Jessica Hawn. He was married to Tammy and lusted after two things; money and Jessica. Their lust brought them down in the end. Tammy had her own lust for money that contributed to their downfall.  Ten Commandment:  Thou shall not commit adultery.  Virtue: Chastity Being chaste is recommended by Christ. In the book of Mathew chapters 19: 12 and 22: 20 Christ talks of being chaste. Being chaste teaches discipline. https://youtu.be/7Y8lHwOIu_A