Skip to main content

Topic: Happy Second Anniversary!

Today makes two years I have been doing this channel. It has changed the direction of my life and my education.
I can’t belief everything that has happened in the last two years. We got a president that by all purposes, should not have won. We watched last year drag by and we see this year flying by.  We have seen You tube, Google, and Facebook become the king of censors for the “Ministry of Truth”. And people who do videos for You Tube are being stripped of their funds from ads. At this point I haven’t made a penny from my channel and I don’t care if I ever make money from You tube. I do have a page Pateron.com and I will include my address below. Amazon has removed certain books which dispute the Holocaust facts.
Now let’s look at where we are today. Two years ago, people were starting to get that we had been lied to about whom used chemical weapons in Syria during 2013. Two years later, it just happened again. And what did we learn from it. Not a fucking thing. President Trump responded before there was an investigation to proof who used weapons. Over the last two weeks Kim Jung in North Korea has been feeling left out so he has been acting up. Testing nuclear weapons. For the last five years, there has been a call for President Al-Assad to step down. Never mind the fact that he was elected and provided safety for Christians, Jews, and Muslims equally.
I have to wonder if the Shadow Government is using the situation in North Korea to distraction from what they have been playing to do to President Al-Assad. Understand that killing a foreign leader may be a violation of the Geneva Convention. I’m not sure, but I am pretty sure it would be.
So, if we are busy on the Korean Peninsula, no one is going to notice if President Al-Assad just turned up dead until it was announced. This is just a thought. I am not saying it’s going to happen. And I am not encouraging it either.  I am just thinking out loud and hoping someone is listening.
Now Turkey. Tayyip Erdegon just got his wish come true. Over the weekend he got the power to dismiss parliament if he choices. How? Well if he feels that they are a threat to the state he could have the tried for treason and now that he’s going to bring back the death penalty, look out. This is a warning; we are going to see a repeat of the purges like Stalin did. It may take time. But mark my words, he will start killing people he considers “threat to the state”. It’ll start innocently with terrorist and there will conveniently be proof and the world will feel terrible for the victim’s families. The hunt for more “terrorist” will be justified and everyone will turn a blind eye to the killings. Then it’ll be Gypsies, Jews, and maybe Christians. After he gets away with these purges, there will be no safe place for the Kurds. Or anyone else.
The video will be at https://youtu.be/YE5bWIeFPB8.
Be safe and be well.
Until later Anarchy and Revolution may be our path back to freedom.

Here is my Patreon site; https://www.patreon.com/traciesmith

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Is A Racket

  This is an excellent quick read. If you don’t have ADHD, it’s a quick read. I started this book before Thanksgiving so between the holidays and every day crazy train I finally finished it. Of course, I made notes in each chapter about my thoughts. We’ll see if this helped compared to the chapter-by-chapter review we did on The New Confessions Of An Economic Hit Man by John Perkins.  Throughout the book, General Butler covers the ins and outs of war. He looks at the financial cost and the human cost. He starts out by explaining how the military-industrial complex was formed. Which I do think is critical. Most people in America don’t understand what the military-industrial complex is. Never mind how it is used. I am not going into detail here just read The New Confessions Of An Economic Hit Man. You will understand the order in which things unfold. The minority of Americans know who profits from war and who doesn’t. General Butler covers that as well. You will notice I said ‘m...

Book and Chapter Review

How America Angered God Lust

  We left off at Wrath. Now we will continue this list and finish it out. Sin: Lust This is the sin that nails us all. It is wanting power, pleasure, and money. Not necessarily all of these but one or all.  I grew up in the 1980s so when I think of examples of this particular sin I am reminded of Jim Baker and Jessica Hawn. He was married to Tammy and lusted after two things; money and Jessica. Their lust brought them down in the end. Tammy had her own lust for money that contributed to their downfall.  Ten Commandment:  Thou shall not commit adultery.  Virtue: Chastity Being chaste is recommended by Christ. In the book of Mathew chapters 19: 12 and 22: 20 Christ talks of being chaste. Being chaste teaches discipline. https://youtu.be/7Y8lHwOIu_A