Skip to main content

Lost Toys Rediscovered on Christmas Morning by Lucy O'Leary St. Peters, Missouri


This is a story about how parents in a desperate attempt to give their kids something under the tree, gathered up toys that were broken and dirty. They cleaned them up and put them under the tree for their kids.



 Christmas Eve will be Woman Opened Heart and Home to Travelers by Lanya Bump Greeley, Colorado




https://youtu.be/Dx1FDfVl3wc


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Is A Racket

  This is an excellent quick read. If you don’t have ADHD, it’s a quick read. I started this book before Thanksgiving so between the holidays and every day crazy train I finally finished it. Of course, I made notes in each chapter about my thoughts. We’ll see if this helped compared to the chapter-by-chapter review we did on The New Confessions Of An Economic Hit Man by John Perkins.  Throughout the book, General Butler covers the ins and outs of war. He looks at the financial cost and the human cost. He starts out by explaining how the military-industrial complex was formed. Which I do think is critical. Most people in America don’t understand what the military-industrial complex is. Never mind how it is used. I am not going into detail here just read The New Confessions Of An Economic Hit Man. You will understand the order in which things unfold. The minority of Americans know who profits from war and who doesn’t. General Butler covers that as well. You will notice I said ‘m...

Book and Chapter Review

How America Angered God Lust

  We left off at Wrath. Now we will continue this list and finish it out. Sin: Lust This is the sin that nails us all. It is wanting power, pleasure, and money. Not necessarily all of these but one or all.  I grew up in the 1980s so when I think of examples of this particular sin I am reminded of Jim Baker and Jessica Hawn. He was married to Tammy and lusted after two things; money and Jessica. Their lust brought them down in the end. Tammy had her own lust for money that contributed to their downfall.  Ten Commandment:  Thou shall not commit adultery.  Virtue: Chastity Being chaste is recommended by Christ. In the book of Mathew chapters 19: 12 and 22: 20 Christ talks of being chaste. Being chaste teaches discipline. https://youtu.be/7Y8lHwOIu_A