Skip to main content

Public School Disaster pt.2



In Part one, we went over where public schools evolved. In addition, we looked at how the curriculum has been dumbed down for kids and passing scores are being manipulated.  This is ridiculous.  Our kids are not receiving basic academic skills that my generation had by the time we were twelve.



            Checking out www.youtube.com, about kids who have been removed from public schools by their parents for a variety of reasons.  One reason is bullying and depression. Ironically, the depression is linked to bullying. I was bullied as a teen.  However, we didn’t have the internet and social media.  Then there is my personal reason, I’m not okay with the dumbing down of the curriculum. In addition, teaching our children how to conform to the government’s expectations. Some states even throw in ringer questions on that level.  In a video I came across of a town hall meeting setting with Dr. Peg Lucksik, I was shocked at what she revealed about “Common Core” and the testing standards. The schools have a full record on all of the students. This is socioeconomic status of the parents and their education level, behavioral issues of children, and rather or not the parents own their home or rent. If you do not want to tell if you own or rent, fine. They will go to records and get the information. Not only that but the school controls what kids can and cannot opt out. (Dr. Marguriete Luksik, 2011) This determines which child their grants are spent on and which ones they let fall through the cracks.



            Basically the, schools are turning our children into mindless drones. What bikers call “Sheeple.”  This is people whom are herded like ship and moved from spot to spot. Sheeple drive the way their told and have the job they have been told they will have. As I sat there, I have figured out what the social economic class of parents have to do with a child’s potential.



            So far we have established that schools and government are controlling the curriculum and creating sheeple. I have not given this much thought until now. Public Schools are a disastrous failure. We the parents and taxpayers are not allowed to see this test, which are administered to make sure they are testing only the academic knowledge our kids have acquired. Wait a minute, we the taxpayers pay for the test, the proctoring, the scoring of the test, and the printing of the results, but we are not allowed to see it and make sure it is academic based. In addition, the kids are forced to keep secret what was on the test. They do in fear of being held back. Even months after the test is done and over. Dr. Luksik found back in the nineties that some kids was being tested on their willingness to conform more so than their academic prowess.



            We have known for years that our schools are failing our children, in academics, for over twenty years. This is why charter schools evolved.  In the nineties, we had crowded classrooms and shared textbooks. This did help. Charter schools relieved crowded classrooms and every child had their own textbooks. The side effect was kids, left charter schools ready for high school able to think critically and creatively.

                                                                 



 Reference



Dr. Marguerite (Peg) Luksik, Who Controls the Children? Retrieved from www.youtube.com

            She co-founded Pennsylvania Parents Commission, she is now a part of http://foundedontruth.com/index.php/common-core-info



The video will be available for viewing in 2-3 days. After being reviewed.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnO7rRWcUdFsvnzMZF5vYTA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Is A Racket

  This is an excellent quick read. If you don’t have ADHD, it’s a quick read. I started this book before Thanksgiving so between the holidays and every day crazy train I finally finished it. Of course, I made notes in each chapter about my thoughts. We’ll see if this helped compared to the chapter-by-chapter review we did on The New Confessions Of An Economic Hit Man by John Perkins.  Throughout the book, General Butler covers the ins and outs of war. He looks at the financial cost and the human cost. He starts out by explaining how the military-industrial complex was formed. Which I do think is critical. Most people in America don’t understand what the military-industrial complex is. Never mind how it is used. I am not going into detail here just read The New Confessions Of An Economic Hit Man. You will understand the order in which things unfold. The minority of Americans know who profits from war and who doesn’t. General Butler covers that as well. You will notice I said ‘m...

Book and Chapter Review

How America Angered God Lust

  We left off at Wrath. Now we will continue this list and finish it out. Sin: Lust This is the sin that nails us all. It is wanting power, pleasure, and money. Not necessarily all of these but one or all.  I grew up in the 1980s so when I think of examples of this particular sin I am reminded of Jim Baker and Jessica Hawn. He was married to Tammy and lusted after two things; money and Jessica. Their lust brought them down in the end. Tammy had her own lust for money that contributed to their downfall.  Ten Commandment:  Thou shall not commit adultery.  Virtue: Chastity Being chaste is recommended by Christ. In the book of Mathew chapters 19: 12 and 22: 20 Christ talks of being chaste. Being chaste teaches discipline. https://youtu.be/7Y8lHwOIu_A