Skip to main content

SECURING OUR COMMON FUTURE


Here we go. The United Nations this week pushed a document out which calls for the disarming of citizens. https://www.un.org/disarmament/sg-agenda/flipbook/index.html#book/17 This was originally part of the Agenda 21, then the Agenda 2030, and now Vision 2050. They keep changing the name. You can put a dress on a pig, but it's still a pig none the less.

Now keep in mind they aren't talking about their military forces being disarmed. As I said, the citizens to be disarmed. You and me! Got it, good. This document came out I believe on Monday and yesterday right on schedule there was a shooting in Maryland. How convenient?

The General Secretary makes it sound like he's the good grandpa looking to make the world safe. Bullshit. If citizens are unarmed we can't resist the Blue Helmets. Look at countries in Africa who have been disarmed by the UN. The are numerous cases of rape which have been filed against the soldiers. So please don't be fooled by the direct attack on weapons of mass destruction nonsense.

If the UN was so worried about weapons of mass destruction why are they allowing Isreali military-run rough shot all over Palestinians? You think for one moment that Isreal won't use phosphorus gas. Think again. If it would benefit them they would drop one of the nonexistent nukes from their nonexistent nuke program.

Now I do agree with him about the state of the world is more dangerous with all the nukes now compared to the era before the fall of communism. We just got a budget for about $25 trillion dollars for the military alone. Meanwhile, programs like meals on wheels got terminated. The food stamp program is being replaced with boxes of shit, not even the military will put into MREs.

The United Nations has done research on our poverty level. I can't wait for that to come out.

The other day I posted a video of me canning chicken in a pressure cooker. Canning Chicken

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Is A Racket

  This is an excellent quick read. If you don’t have ADHD, it’s a quick read. I started this book before Thanksgiving so between the holidays and every day crazy train I finally finished it. Of course, I made notes in each chapter about my thoughts. We’ll see if this helped compared to the chapter-by-chapter review we did on The New Confessions Of An Economic Hit Man by John Perkins.  Throughout the book, General Butler covers the ins and outs of war. He looks at the financial cost and the human cost. He starts out by explaining how the military-industrial complex was formed. Which I do think is critical. Most people in America don’t understand what the military-industrial complex is. Never mind how it is used. I am not going into detail here just read The New Confessions Of An Economic Hit Man. You will understand the order in which things unfold. The minority of Americans know who profits from war and who doesn’t. General Butler covers that as well. You will notice I said ‘m...

Book and Chapter Review

How America Angered God Lust

  We left off at Wrath. Now we will continue this list and finish it out. Sin: Lust This is the sin that nails us all. It is wanting power, pleasure, and money. Not necessarily all of these but one or all.  I grew up in the 1980s so when I think of examples of this particular sin I am reminded of Jim Baker and Jessica Hawn. He was married to Tammy and lusted after two things; money and Jessica. Their lust brought them down in the end. Tammy had her own lust for money that contributed to their downfall.  Ten Commandment:  Thou shall not commit adultery.  Virtue: Chastity Being chaste is recommended by Christ. In the book of Mathew chapters 19: 12 and 22: 20 Christ talks of being chaste. Being chaste teaches discipline. https://youtu.be/7Y8lHwOIu_A