Skip to main content

Common Sense in Government

I came across an article at Pravda.ru (in English) about the lack of common sense in government. How true!

The article was written by Timothy Bancroft-Hinchey and he questioned the amount of stupidity which we are subjected to on a daily bases. Think about this how do thirteen Russians sway the voting of 300 Million Americans? No. It simply didn't happen. He also talked about Crimea voting to rejoin Russia. I don't blame them at all. If they didn't Ukraine (CIA) would have devoured them whole. The people here complaining about Obama giving Crimea to Russia is stupid. They decided for their own good to rejoin Russia.

Mr. Hinchey Talked about the caravan of Migrants moving north from Central America to Mexico. Let's be honest, NAFTA created these problems they have had to live with. Now they want to come here to live where they can live in safety. He talked about the education system doesn't accomplish what it should but rather what is desired by the government.

Mr. Hinchey wrote about how Christians are the most endangered species. You can be Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, or some other new age nonsense. But don't be a Christian. Not in these days or in America. However, this is where he is wrong. You can be Christian safely in Russia. Go figure. There was a time when you could be Jewish in Russia and that was it. President Putin has changed that immensely.

http://www.pravdareport.com/opinion/columnists/09-11-2018/141961-common_sense-0/#social_share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Is A Racket

  This is an excellent quick read. If you don’t have ADHD, it’s a quick read. I started this book before Thanksgiving so between the holidays and every day crazy train I finally finished it. Of course, I made notes in each chapter about my thoughts. We’ll see if this helped compared to the chapter-by-chapter review we did on The New Confessions Of An Economic Hit Man by John Perkins.  Throughout the book, General Butler covers the ins and outs of war. He looks at the financial cost and the human cost. He starts out by explaining how the military-industrial complex was formed. Which I do think is critical. Most people in America don’t understand what the military-industrial complex is. Never mind how it is used. I am not going into detail here just read The New Confessions Of An Economic Hit Man. You will understand the order in which things unfold. The minority of Americans know who profits from war and who doesn’t. General Butler covers that as well. You will notice I said ‘m...

Book and Chapter Review

How America Angered God Lust

  We left off at Wrath. Now we will continue this list and finish it out. Sin: Lust This is the sin that nails us all. It is wanting power, pleasure, and money. Not necessarily all of these but one or all.  I grew up in the 1980s so when I think of examples of this particular sin I am reminded of Jim Baker and Jessica Hawn. He was married to Tammy and lusted after two things; money and Jessica. Their lust brought them down in the end. Tammy had her own lust for money that contributed to their downfall.  Ten Commandment:  Thou shall not commit adultery.  Virtue: Chastity Being chaste is recommended by Christ. In the book of Mathew chapters 19: 12 and 22: 20 Christ talks of being chaste. Being chaste teaches discipline. https://youtu.be/7Y8lHwOIu_A