Skip to main content

Economical Transformation

Chapter 4 Transforming Economics is this week's chapter. Mr. Wood goes into depth about the green economy and what it means for the average person. It is extreme poverty. Oh, you thought we already had extreme poverty, well hang on to your seat because you haven't seen anything yet.

We must go back to the first-ever earth summit which was held in Rio De Nero Brazil in 1992. The original plan was to have the majority of people pushed into districts like we saw in the movies Hunger Games. They lived in little communes and were herded like cattle and driven to their place of employment. Another plan was to reduce the farmland and start factory farms. The most inhumane creation on earth. I detest these farms and I try not to buy anything from a company I know uses these horrible farming practices.

Mr. Wood goes into substance-based development. The truth is the United Nations doesn't really know what that word means. If you want to see substance in action, watch Alaska: The Last Frontier. Over the years I have watched Otto Kilcher build a calving nursery with materials around him, a milking station from an old horse trailer, and lastly, a feeding station for his cattle out of an old flatbed for an eighteen-wheel truck. That is substance building and developing isn't about controlling people, it's about taking what is around you and making what you need. The UN doesn't understand that.

Mr. Wood talked about the education system. We already know it's gone down the tubes. I don't have an issue with my daughter learning about different governing systems. Actually, I think it's high time that we start teaching our kids about other forms of government. By other forms I mean Socialism, Communism, and Feudalism. Let's not forget Facism. However, we should be teaching from the words of men like Karl Marx, Leon Trotski, Lenin and Mao from them not some half-cocked system that misinforms people. Let future generations learn from the revolutionaries, not capitalists.
Technocracy Rising
The Trojan Horse of Global Transformation
Patrick M. Wood

https://www.amazon.com/Technocracy-Rising-Trojan-Global-Transformation/dp/0986373907/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?keywords=Technocracy+Rising+The+Trojan+Horse+of+Global+Transormation+Patrick+M.+Wood&qid=1570546773&s=books&sr=1-1-fkmr0

Living With Agenda 21
Surrending Our Freedoms
Dr. H. Lawrence Zillmer

https://www.amazon.com/Living-Agenda-21-Lawrence-Zillmer/dp/1479711713/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Living+with+Agenda+21%3A+Surrendering+Our+Freedoms&qid=1570546598&s=books&sr=1-1

Earth Smmit Agenda 21
The United Nations Programme of Action From Rio

https://www.amazon.com/Agenda-21-Summit-Nations-Programme/dp/1482672774/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?keywords=Earth+Smmit+Agenda+21+The+United+Nations+Programme+of+Action+From+Rio&qid=1570546675&s=book

The U.N. 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development A Critique

https://www.amazon.com/U-N-2030-Agenda-Sustainable-Development/dp/1582911320/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=The+U.N.+2030+Agenda+for+Sustainable+Development+A+Critique&qid=1570546721&s=books&sr=1-1

The video will be at the following link https://www.bitchute.com/video/IOKTb9iksrO0/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Is A Racket

  This is an excellent quick read. If you don’t have ADHD, it’s a quick read. I started this book before Thanksgiving so between the holidays and every day crazy train I finally finished it. Of course, I made notes in each chapter about my thoughts. We’ll see if this helped compared to the chapter-by-chapter review we did on The New Confessions Of An Economic Hit Man by John Perkins.  Throughout the book, General Butler covers the ins and outs of war. He looks at the financial cost and the human cost. He starts out by explaining how the military-industrial complex was formed. Which I do think is critical. Most people in America don’t understand what the military-industrial complex is. Never mind how it is used. I am not going into detail here just read The New Confessions Of An Economic Hit Man. You will understand the order in which things unfold. The minority of Americans know who profits from war and who doesn’t. General Butler covers that as well. You will notice I said ‘m...

Book and Chapter Review

How America Angered God Lust

  We left off at Wrath. Now we will continue this list and finish it out. Sin: Lust This is the sin that nails us all. It is wanting power, pleasure, and money. Not necessarily all of these but one or all.  I grew up in the 1980s so when I think of examples of this particular sin I am reminded of Jim Baker and Jessica Hawn. He was married to Tammy and lusted after two things; money and Jessica. Their lust brought them down in the end. Tammy had her own lust for money that contributed to their downfall.  Ten Commandment:  Thou shall not commit adultery.  Virtue: Chastity Being chaste is recommended by Christ. In the book of Mathew chapters 19: 12 and 22: 20 Christ talks of being chaste. Being chaste teaches discipline. https://youtu.be/7Y8lHwOIu_A