Skip to main content

Shortages and Ides of March

We have a lot to cover today from shortages, limits on certain items and historical relevance to March and wars. Global Research had an article by Prof Michel Chossudovsky detailing the history of wars that were started in March. From the assassination of Julus Ceaser to the invasion of Iraq in 2003. It’s interesting to see how many wars have been started in March especially around the 15. Go to the article and read it for yourselves. I do suspect giving the nonsense being sold by lamestream media we will be seeing a war started while you and we are busy trying to avoid the COVID-19.
Now let’s look at the dismissive narrative in the papers. Yes, I will start with a local paper where I live in Monore Michigan. According to our local paper, face masks in Monroe are not available and hey they may not even help. Wrong on both accounts. You can get a mask from Wal-Mart online and Amazon online. Also, Wal-Mart carries some of them. They are experiencing a shortage of some of the masks. As every company selling them is.
Alright, let’s look at rationing. Otherwise called limited buys. Krogers has put notices that certain items are being rationed to 5 per purchase. These items are related to flu and cold products such as over-the-counter medicines and sanitizers. Last weekend a Costco in Brooklyn New York ran out of cases of water. A huge box store ran out of cases of water. This should tell you it’s time to get your head on your shoulders and put your house in order. Also, the CDC in Seattle has stopped testing for COVID-19.
The bottom line is this, we are entering a new era. An era of items being rationed. Things like toilet paper will be next. Seeing that there have been people here in America fighting for rolls of toilet paper. Stop listening to people who aren’t taking this seriously.
References:
Bucks County testing comes back negative after coronavirus exposure from out-of-state guest https://6abc.com/5989944/
The Pentagon’s “Ides of March 2020”: Best Month to Go to War? https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-pentagons-ides-of…/5670257
Protective masks unavailable in Monroe area https://www.monroenews.com/…/protective-masks-unavailable-i…
Out of Stock Items and Rationed Items
Disposable 3 Loop Mask
https://www.walmart.com/…/Disposable-3-Loop-3-Lay…/455818931
Germ-X 12 Fl. Oz. Aloe Advanced Hand Sanitizer
https://www.walmart.com/search/…
Kroger now has put a notification on their site about items where are being limited on one purchase.
YouTubers to watch:
Visit these prepper medic channels for useful information:
preppernurse1: https://www.youtube.com/user/preppern...
ThePatriotNurse: https://www.youtube.com/user/ThePatri...
DrBones NurseAmy: https://www.youtube.com/user/drbonesp...
Visit these other prepper channels for useful information:
CityPrepping: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmb2...
SensiblePrepper: https://www.youtube.com/user/Sensible...
SouthernPrepper1: https://www.youtube.com/user/southern...
Engineer775: https://www.youtube.com/user/engineer775

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Is A Racket

  This is an excellent quick read. If you don’t have ADHD, it’s a quick read. I started this book before Thanksgiving so between the holidays and every day crazy train I finally finished it. Of course, I made notes in each chapter about my thoughts. We’ll see if this helped compared to the chapter-by-chapter review we did on The New Confessions Of An Economic Hit Man by John Perkins.  Throughout the book, General Butler covers the ins and outs of war. He looks at the financial cost and the human cost. He starts out by explaining how the military-industrial complex was formed. Which I do think is critical. Most people in America don’t understand what the military-industrial complex is. Never mind how it is used. I am not going into detail here just read The New Confessions Of An Economic Hit Man. You will understand the order in which things unfold. The minority of Americans know who profits from war and who doesn’t. General Butler covers that as well. You will notice I said ‘m...

Book and Chapter Review

How America Angered God Lust

  We left off at Wrath. Now we will continue this list and finish it out. Sin: Lust This is the sin that nails us all. It is wanting power, pleasure, and money. Not necessarily all of these but one or all.  I grew up in the 1980s so when I think of examples of this particular sin I am reminded of Jim Baker and Jessica Hawn. He was married to Tammy and lusted after two things; money and Jessica. Their lust brought them down in the end. Tammy had her own lust for money that contributed to their downfall.  Ten Commandment:  Thou shall not commit adultery.  Virtue: Chastity Being chaste is recommended by Christ. In the book of Mathew chapters 19: 12 and 22: 20 Christ talks of being chaste. Being chaste teaches discipline. https://youtu.be/7Y8lHwOIu_A